The Mundo centres are looking for an OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Our Mundo centres offer office spaces, coworking and meeting venues to non-profit organizations. Our buildings are eco-designed and environmentally managed. They gather under one roof NGOs and social companies, which are in turn strengthened in terms of synergies and visibility.
Ethical Property Europe currently manages 3 buildings: two in Brussels and one in Namur, totaling more than 10,000m², hosting about 150 tenant organizations. A fourth Mundo centre will open in 2018 in Antwerp. Our staff consists of 17 people.
We are currently hiring an operations director who will coordinate the operations of our centres and our teams.
· Supervising the efficient management of the centres: processes, action plans, staff planning, relationships with contractors and service providers, risk management, etc.
· Ensuring that the centres offer comfort and satisfaction to the tenants and clients: quality of the facilities and services, timely response to the demands, complaints management.
· Managing the administrative aspects linked to the rental of our premises
· Facilitating synergies and collaborations among tenants
· Preparing the opening of new Mundo centres: setting up of services, processes, etc.
- Representing the company and contributing to the business development
- Supervising the staff involved in the management of the centres (ca. 15 people)
- Caring for the motivation and the performance of the staff
- You deal with HR issues
Finances, monitoring and reporting
- Definition of operational budgets of the centres with the senior staff, frequent budget control and reflection on the profitability.
- Cost/efficiency analysis and challenging of service providers
- Regular monitoring and reporting of operations, health and safety, staff,
· Holder of a bachelor or master degree in economics, management,
· Minimum 5 years recent and successful experience in a management position
· You master English French Dutch : oral and written fluency : B2 level required in all three languages
· Excellent in organizing and planning
· Confirmed experience in managing support services
· Strong leadership skills, you know how to manage and motivate a team
· Your positive energy is contagious, you communicate easily in any kind of situation
· Mastering the MS Office suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint & Internet
· An experience in real estate or in business centres is an asset
· You have a strong interest for sustainable development or the social change sector
Attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (based on the Commission Paritaire 329.02 level 5)
Full-time permanent contract (after a first contract of 3 months).
A diversified position within a dynamic and growing organisation. An enriching and stimulating work environment
Workplaces: Brussels, Antwerp and Namur
Send your cover letter and CV by email by 20th March 2017 to:
Charlotte Van der Auwera
Ethical Property Europe