Call for consultants: Research on the Multi-annual Financial Framework
We are looking for a consultant to conduct our next research on the Multi-annual Financial Framework (MFF) post 2021. If you have a very good understanding and knowledge of the MFF 2014- 2020, the European Development Fund and the geographic and thematic programming process; if you are able to understand and analyse how the Brexit process may impact on future of the MFF 2021; and if you have experience in policy analysis, report writing and political communication. Then, this job is tailored for you! Apply by 5 May.
CONTEXT & OBJECTIVE:
The Commission is due to make a proposal for the next Multi-annual Financial Framework (MFF) by the end of 2017. The proposal should reflect the future challenges and needs of the EU post- 2020 post-Brexit area of EU 27. This means that the new MFF might have a new structure, financing revenues and duration.
The research you would conduct for CONCORD would have a double objective:
- The primary purpose is to support the understanding of the confederation on the challenges and opportunities of the future MFF post 2021 and the impact that different MFF 2021 scenarios may have for the EU Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- The secondary purpose is to help the NGOs identifying what they should focus on to safeguard the EU ODA levels and integrity including the EUs development policy and commitments.
- Final report outlining the current trends impacting the next MFF, analysis of the current MFF based on CONCORDs red lines and the potential scenarios for the future MFF 2021 depending on the Brexit negotiations and political development in Europe.
- A set of red lines/key principles for the negotiations should be delivered.
- A presentation of the findings and elaboration of an advocacy strategy
- May June: Initial meetings and analysis of current trends
- 29 June: CONCORDs meeting on MFF and presentation of the first findings
- July: Interviews
- August September: Report drafting
- October: Presentation of the final draft
Please send the following elements a CV outlining your relevance expertise for this assignment along with a proposal on how you will undertake this research, including a suggested number of days and their distribution between the different tasks and phases of the work and your daily rate.
Please submit your candidacy to email@example.com by 5 May 2017
Jeudi 06 avril 2017 / Vendredi 05 mai 2017
T. +32 2/743.87.60http://www.mundo-j.org/fr/Associations/Concord.html