The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is looking for a POLICY ASSISTANT
The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is looking for a
POLICY AND PROGRAMME ASSISTANT
from March 2021 to March 2022.
This position is open to recent graduates.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge about and experience with (non-formal) adult education, e.g. through university studies in adult education
- Experience in writing reports and doing research into topics related to adult education
- Experience in drafting and editing online articles and creating promotional content for websites and social medias highly desirable
- First experience with work in Erasmus+ projects, especially KA2 (strategic partnerships), highly desirable
- Ability to juggle different tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to travel (once possible again)
- Full-time contract convention dimmersion professionnelle according to Belgian law; maximum one year for persons from outside Belgium and maximum 6 months for persons with legal residence in Belgium
- Gross salary of around 1000,00 EUR/month (no taxation and social security charges)
- 7,00 EUR / working day daily allowance
- Contribution to public transport costs
- 25 annual leave days (pro rata) + office closure between Christmas and New Year
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 January 2021 with the subject Job application Policy and Programme Assistant [your surname].