Workshop: Crowdfunding and Collaborative Funding for NGOs
The impressive expansion of crowdfunding in the recent years is developing an alternative and more collaborative way of finance. This represents a valuable opportunity for civil society organisations to overcome reductions in existing sources of finance and to diversify the fundraising strategies of their projects. In this workshop, we will introduce you to the world of crowdfunding and how to avail the opportunities it can create for your organisation. We will help you to rethink the business model of your organisation and to frame your ideas in order to successfully obtain resources via crowdfunding.
- Introducing crowdfunding: What is it? Who are the actors involved?
- Legal and Fiscal Considerations
- Factors of Success and Impact on your Business Models
- Beyond Finance: How can the Collaborative Economy contribute to create more sustainable NGOs?
- Framing your Project and Planning a Campaign
- From Theory to Practice: Collective intelligence in action
The session will be led by David Mellett, coach and expert in collaborative economy. The presentation will be done in English and the discussion will take place in both English and French.
May 30 2016, 13:30-17:00
Mundo B Rue dEdimbourg 26, Brussels 1050 Belgium
Price: 95 euros
Lundi 30 mai 2016 - 13h30 / 17h00