Offre d'emploi mi temps chez ECOS
½ time position - Brussels, Belgium
ECOS is a non-profit organisation which promotes and defends the environmental interests in standardisation and in European product policies of technical nature. ECOS work aims to combat climate change, foster energy and resource efficiency, and protect environmental health. ECOS represents 42 member organisations, including pan-European organisations such as the EEB, FoEE, and WWF-EPO.
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate to provide administrative support and assistance to the ECOS team and in particular, the Director. This is a half-time (20h/week) permanent position starting as soon as possible.
Main tasks will include to:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, invoices, reports and documents
- Organise and coordinate meetings, events, and travels
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Ensure a smooth operating environment through the implementation and maintenance of office systems, including office space, supplies & equipment, and interpersonal relationships
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments, handle incoming mail and material
- Establish and maintain filing systems, archives, databases and mailing lists
- Assist with preparation of funding applications and reports
- Develop and continuously improve work procedures
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaise with internal and external contacts, including experts and goods and service providers.
Required qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or equivalent training or qualification
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English & French; Other EU languages an asset
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and relevant software applications (e.g. database management)
- Knowledge of business principles, administrative and clerical procedures
- Proven experience in production, management and dissemination of correspondence, documents, information and communication
- Eager to work in an international environment with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, dynamic, proactive, flexible and able to work under pressure with a very professional attitude and presentation.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Time management
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a CV and a motivation letter by no later than 28 February 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject lineApplication to Office Administrator: First name & Last name. Incomplete applications will not be retained.
The first round of interviews will take place in early March. Please note that ECOS will not be able to reimburse expenses for interviews. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.