Surfrider Europe is looking for 1 volunteer to support its chapters in the North of Europe
Under the responsibility of our Brussels staff team on chapter support and campaigns and in link with the work of our chapters in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Denmark, the volunteer will take part in the life of the organization by:
- Supporting the volunteer network and their mobilization in the locality and in the country
- Taking part in the organization and participation of the local groups activities concerning environmental protection and education (stands during events, logistics, education, waste collections etc.)
- Developing and promoting the volunteer involvement in the country (social networks education, emailing, etc.)
- Attending events, demonstrations, etc. to represent the organization.
- Support, occasionally, the activities of Surfriders local campaigns in Europe (logistic support, coordination with volunteers, contacts with other environmental NGOs and EU institutions, event support, etc.) on various topics.