The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is looking for a PROJECT ASSISTANT
The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is looking for a
From November 2020 to October 2021.
This position is open to recent graduates.
Skills and experience:
- - Knowledge about and experience with (non-formal) adult education
- - Experience in writing reports and doing research into topics related to adult education
- - Experience in drafting and editing online articles and creating promotional content for websites and social medias highly desirable
- - First experience with work in Erasmus+ projects, especially KA2 (strategic partnerships), highly desirable
- - Ability to juggle different tasks and deadlines
- - Excellent written and spoken English
- - Good ICT skills
- - Ability to work effectively in a team environment
-Full-time contract convention dimmersion professionnelle according to Belgian law; maximum one year for persons from outside Belgium and maximum 6 months for persons with legal residence in Belgium
- - Gross salary of around 1000,00 EUR/month (no taxation and social security charges)
- 7,00 EUR / working day daily allowance
- Contribution to public transport costs
- - 25 annual leave days (pro rata) + office closure between Christmas and New Year
- - Training on adult education in the EU at the EAEA Younger Staff Training in September 2021 and other non-formal and informal learning opportunities
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 October 2020 with the subject Job application Project Assistant [your surname].
T. 02 893 25 22/23/24